IBM Domino Admin/Developer at Navisite
February 2010 - Present
Lotus Notes Administrator for various clients around the globe.
Provides IBM Lotus Domino messaging support for global customer
via data centers in San Jose, CA; Houston, TX; Andover, MA; and
London, England. Supporting Domino 6.x though 9.x on Solaris and
Windows platforms with Lotus Traveler for iPhone and Android,
RIM Blackberry and Sametime servers. Assisted customers with
migration from Lotus Notes to Exchange using Binary Tree and
Quest migration tools, but Domino is better. Develops complex
applications for clients in both Notes and Domino web
IBM Administrator at Workflow Studios
November 2009 - February 2010
Lotus Notes Administrator Consultant for various clients in the
Dallas, Texas area. Planned and migrated users from Domino 6.5x
to Domino 8.5.1 with transaction logging, DAOS, Traveler, iNotes
and clustering. Installed and implemented Sametime 8 with iNotes
IBM Admin/Developer at CUSA
October 1997 - February 2009
Administered & Developed Notes and Domino Web Applications
for 1,200 users. Planned, designed, wrote and implemented over
100 Notes and Notes/Web applications. Analyzed system needs for
9 Notes servers. Managed multiple Notes migrations. Documented
changes to applications. Trained staff on Notes and Notes
Application usage. Managed user accounts, groups and security
Configured Notes servers, Domino web servers and Domino Mail
servers. Worked with and supported all users at all levels
within the organization.
- Developed Domino web applications to facilitate support and
communications between business unit and clients. Reduced
paper waste by 100% and time-to-completion by 2 weeks on
- Administered mail for 270 employees and 1,000 clients. Setup
cluster to increase availability via load
balancing/redundancy. Achieved 99.99% uptime.
- Administered Lotus Sametime instant message and conference
server. Reduced travel expenses and support costs by 10%.
- Configured and managed Backup Exec with 9 Domino servers.
Prevented data loss on multiple occasions with successful
restorations. Saved company 6 weeks of re-work.
- Participated in project management planning for hardware and
software upgrades and Notes development projects. Prevented
data silos between departments.
- Managed, developed and administered Domino web server.
Provided secure platform for client data uploads. Maximized
investment in Domino platform.
- Developed OFAC Searching on Domino Web Server. Saved company
$1,200 a year.
- Migrated from Notes 4 through Notes 7. Began work on
migration from Notes 7 to 8. Migrations were consistently
seamless, involved no end-user disruption.
- Received client and employee centric awards in 1999, 2001,
2002, 2003, 2005, and 2007. Outstanding service to
- Developed Domino web application for tracking complex
installation routine. Saved client and employee time and
eliminated errors by coordinating installation between client
- Developed Domino Web application showing tax processing
status from Progress SQL database using Notrix for data
transfer. Reduced status check support calls by 70%.